Saturday, July 3, 2010

xkcd (Part 2 of 3)

Some of these may be hard to see, but I only posted these specific comics because they are some of my favorites. Again, if you like any of these or find them interesting (as I do), visit: www.xkcd.com

About how this site got started (by Randall):

I was going through old math/sketching graph paper notebooks and didn't want to lose some of the work in them, so I started scanning pages. I took the more comic-y ones and put them up on a server I was testing out, and got a bunch of readers when BoingBoing linked to me. I started drawing more seriously, gained a lot more readers, started selling t-shirts on the site, and am currently shipping t-shirts and drawing this comic full-time. It's immensely fun and I really appreciate y'all's support.









No comments:

Post a Comment